Treatment-Focused Endo Study Club – for lifelong learners
What’s the best way to continue learning root canal treatment? Embrace life-long learning and make Endo CE a year-round endeavour.
Exclusively for BC Endo Solutions program alumni, or those wishing to sign up for both the Endo Study Club + the Endo training course, the B.C. Endodontic Solutions study club is designed to provide further learning and clinical support following completion of the B.C. Endodontic Solutions program. Endo CE once per month for 8 months.
- 8 sessions, once per month, Tuesday evenings, 6-9pm @ Richmond Endodontic Centre
- Case presentations of the evening’s patient cases, alongside dinner, starts each live patient session
- Two members brings a patient and instrumentation [you may be able to borrow from Dentsply Sirona] for the procedure, given 2 hours to complete. A fellow Endo study club member or your own CDA will assist you
- You are welcome to bring your CDA – who will receive dinner and CE credits, as well as chairside assist and learn from our Endo CDA
- Case discussion and critique and/or impromptu lectures will follow live patient clinical cases
Schedule for 2023/24
- October 17, 2023
- November 14
- December 12
- January 9
- February 20
- March 26
- April 16
Tuition is $3200 plus GST
Begins in October each year, running through May.
To register, please complete the form below and call Andrew with payment information