Exclusively for program alumni, or those wishing to sign up for both the course + the study club, the B.C. Endodontic Solutions study club is designed to provide further learning and clinical support following completion of the B.C. Endodontic Solutions program.
Here is the proposed program:
- 8 sessions, Tuesday evenings, 6-9pm @ Richmond Endodontic Centre
- Session 1 will be a full lecture to introduce the study club and reinforce some of the learning from the B.C. Endo Solutions program.
- Dinner will be served right at the beginning, followed by case presentations of the evening’s patient cases
- 2 study club members bring their patient and instrumentation [you may be able to borrow from Dentsply Sirona – you would need to discuss with John or Cynthia] for the procedure, given 2 hours to complete. A fellow study club member or your own CDA will assist you.
- Case discussion and critique, and brief lectures will follow live patient clinical cases
We will do a couple social dinners as well [Christmas and year-end]
Tuition is $2195 plus GST
Study club begins in October each year, running through May.
For more information, or to register, please contact Andrew: email@example.com