Treatment-Centred Endo Study Club – for lifelong learners
What’s the best way to continue learning root canal treatment? Embrace life-long learning and make Endo CE a year-round endeavour.
Exclusively for BC Endo Solutions program alumni, or those wishing to sign up for both the Endo Study Club + the Endo training course, the B.C. Endodontic Solutions study club is designed to provide further learning and clinical support following completion of the B.C. Endodontic Solutions program. Endo CE once per month for 8 months.
- 8 sessions, once per month, Tuesday evenings, 6-9pm @ Richmond Endodontic Centre
- Session 1 will be a lecture and hands-on workshop to reinforce some of the learning from the B.C. Endo Solutions program.
- Sessions 2-8: one member brings their patient and instrumentation [you may be able to borrow from Dentsply Sirona] for the procedure, given 2 hours to complete. A fellow Endo study club member or your own CDA will assist you.
- A case presentation of the evening’s patient case starts each live patient session
- Case discussion and critique and/or brief lectures will follow live patient clinical cases
Tuition is $2200 plus GST
Begins in October each year, running through May.
For more information, or to register, please contact Andrew: email@example.com